Ep.25 | Embodying Calm Energy With Melissa EnyedyJun 28, 2023
How often do you incorporate calm energy into your daily life?
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Melissa Enyedy - a Yoga Teacher, Reiki Practitioner, Thai Massage Therapist, and Sound Healer based in British Columbia, Canada.
In the episode, we chat about how she transitioned from working in corporate Finance to running her own soul-aligned healing business.
She shares why she doesn’t believe in failure and what she chooses to believe instead. We also talk about why having calm energy and being an introvert is her superpower, and she shares some tips and ideas for how to start to incorporate more calm and stillness into your everyday life.
Plus, how tapping into our own gifts can help inspire others and create a ripple effect across the world!
Did any of this resonate with you? I would love to hear about what your biggest takeaways were from this episode! Please feel free to send me a DM and share with me - or share this episode on your IG story and tag me to let me know!! You can find me at @HeyStephanieWeber
- How she transitioned from working in corporate Finance to running her own soul-aligned healing business
- How yoga impacted and launched her healing journey
- Why the universe is always guiding us to where we need to be even when we don’t realize it
- How she knew she would not fail as she started her own business
- Why she doesn’t believe in failure and what she chooses to believe instead
- Why having calm energy and being an introvert is her superpower
- Some ideas for how to integrate more calm and stillness into your life
- Why it’s important to fill your own cup first
- Her advice for women who want to start on the path to creating a soul-aligned business but might be facing fear, self-doubt, or imposter syndrome
- Why you are always your first and most important client
- How tapping into our own gifts can help inspire others and create a ripple effect across the world!
- Join my community on Instagram
- Visit my website
- Book a private sound bath with me (virtual or in-person)
- See my upcoming sound bath event calendar (virtual and in-person)
- Learn more about my 1:1 private mentorship program
- Book a FREE 60-Minute Clarity Call with me
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @HeyStephanieWeber
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast: