Ep.28 | Breathing Through Burnout With Marina KirikSep 06, 2023
Breathing is one of those things we do every single day without even thinking about it - but did you know that the way we breathe can play an important role in how we manage our stress and regulate our nervous system?
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Marina Kirik - certified Integrative Nutrition Coach, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Breathwork Facilitator, and Corporate Wellness Speaker
In the episode, we chat about her journey from working in corporate HR to starting her own soul-aligned business, and how she transitioned to pursuing her passions full-time. We talk about what led her to start her wellness journey, and why breathwork is such a powerful healing modality - especially for women. Plus, she shares several tools and techniques you can utilize to help you manage your stress, breathe more efficiently, and positively impact your overall well-being!
Did any of this resonate with you? I would love to hear about what your biggest takeaways were from this episode! Please feel free to send me a DM and share with me - or share this episode on your IG story and tag me to let me know!! You can find me at @HeyStephanieWeber
- Her journey from working in corporate HR to starting her own business
- Her process in building her business and transitioning from the corporate world to pursuing her coaching business full-time
- What led her to discover breathwork and start her wellness journey
- How her work as a breathwork facilitator helps women reconnect with their intuition and recover from burnout
- Why the breath is our greatest teacher
- How breathwork can help us to drop out of our fight-or-flight state
- Why she thinks breathwork should be a necessity and not a luxury
- The science and health benefits of cultivating a breath practice
- How breathwork can help you manage your stress and regulate your physical and emotional state
- Why breathwork is such a powerful healing modality - especially for women
- She also shares several tools and techniques you can utilize to help you manage your stress, breathe more efficiently, and positively impact your overall well-being!
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @HeyStephanieWeber
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast: